SPEECH THERAPY SERVICES
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY
Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and adults.
Our speech therapists are trained to work with a variety of concerns relating to speech, language, communication, socialization, cognition, and feeding/swallowing. A few of our services include:
- Developmental screening and evaluation.
- Developmental play-based speech therapy.
- Speech and language, evaluation and therapy.
- Integrated OT/SLP services (communication in context/social play/auditory sensory processing disorders)
- Feeding and swallowing, evaluation and therapy.
- Specialized services for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- Evaluation and therapy of cognitive function and social skills development.
- Augmentative-assistive communication, evaluation and training for devices and software.