Our physical therapists are trained to work with infants, children and young adults (18-21), and our able to work with a variety of conditions and diagnoses:
- Early Motor Development (infants and toddlers)
- Torticolis, plagiocephaly bracheocephaly, brachial plexus injury.
- Gait Abnormalities: Toe-walking, in-toeing, tibial torsion, flat feet, etc.
- Orthopedic Injury: Sprains, fractures, etc.
- Neurological Disorders: Cerebral palsy, ataxia, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, spinal muscular atrophy, spinal cord injury, etc.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Scoliosis, skeletal displasias, etc.
- Joint Pain: Back, foot, hip, knee, etc.
- Gross Motor Delay
- Sports-Related Injury